Studio Karaghiosoff was founded in 1995; what makes it different from other traditional “patent firms” is its innovative working and consulting method and its services dedicated and customized to its clients’ needs, both Italian and foreign clients.
The Studio manages all the IP rights in the main business and technical activity fields:
- Traditional industrial fields: power, transport, mechanical industry, electromechanical industry, electronic industry, building industry, chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced technology industrial fields: biotechnology and information technology.
- Public authorities: universities, research centers, laboratories.
- Services: health, tourism, environment, distribution networks.
- Italian qualified tertiary sector: designer, architecture, fashion.
Studio Karaghiosoff in 2005 obtained the quality certification UNI ENI ISO 9001:2008 thanks to the quality of the results and of the work carried out by the Studio. Studio Karaghiosoff has conquered many clients over the years which have defined the activity of the office as:
"the best protection service at the lowest cost"
The base of the success of Studio Karaghiosoff is its Staff and its permanent collaborations: qualified employees with Degrees in Physics, Engineering, Biology, Business and Economics, Law; 6 of them are Italian and European patent attorneys, and senior and faithful consultants in technical, administrative and law sectors.
- Agents all over the world, with many years of collaboration
- Working experience of the Studio: 20 years
- Average age of our staff: 39 years
- Average working experience: 10 years
- Experience of the owner: 25 years
- Offices N: 2 Savona and Genova
- Permanent research and development and training activity
- Language knowledge: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish. Each language is spoken fluently by at least one of the members of the Office.
- Register of patent attorneys AOUC
Studio Karaghiosoff was founded in 1995, by Dr. Giorgio A. Karaghiosoff (one year later he was joined by Mrs. Donatella Frizzi and then by Dott.ssa Michela Zunino, Dott.ssa Elisa Barlocco and Dott.ssa Daniela Barlocco). Studio Karaghiosoff soon gained a specific position in the Intellectual Property field and it has gradually developed from a traditional "patent firm" to a comprehensive Consulting firm providing services dedicated to the several components of Research & Development departments and to entrepreneurs.
Just from the beginning its goal has been to provide IP services to companies, therefore considering all their needs that can be summarized in one sentence "looking for the best protection at the lowest cost". The constant development of the Studio from 1995 up to today is the best performance index.
Studio Karaghiosoff in 2005 obtained the quality certification UNI ENI ISO 9001:2008 thanks to the working method and to the results achieved.
The continuous training of all the members of the staff, the attention paid to the client and the quality support the several professional, procedural and administrative skills.
- Sezione in allestimento, ci scusiamo per il disagio.
- AGRICULTURE AND PLANT VARIETIES, FOODSGreenhouses, irrigation, equipment, ornamental plant varieties, seeds, aromatics, food products and processing and storage machines, labels, packaging
- ENVIRONMENTEnvironmental protecting and monitoring systems, geology, geophysics, sensors, waste, desalinators
- BIOMEDICAL AND MEDICAL FIELDEquipment, software in general (specific: imaging processing), dental technology, materials, optics products and processing, home automation, medical products
- BIOTECHNOLOGIESRelated to stem cell processes, CH M
- COMPONENT PRODUCTIONHydraulic, mechanical electronic components
- BUILDING AND ARCHITECTUREComponents and prefabrication, interior and exterior design, protection systems, security plants and systems, hydraulics, lighting, heating systems
- ENERGYenergy generating plants and relevant components. Renewable source plants and relevant components, wind power systems, hydraulic systems, photovoltaic systems, biomass etc.
- DESIGNUtility models, trademarks and copyrights
- MACHINE TOOLSfor processing: mechanical components, wood, stone materials, plastic material, composite materials
- NAUTICAL FIELDScuba diving equipment
- NAVAL AND PORT SECTORSEquipment (steerage), fitting-out, special watercrafts, movement and docking equipment
- PACKAGINGfor food and non-food products, solid and liquid products. Distribution and storage warehouses
- TRANSPORTRAILWAY TRANSPORT
Power supply electronic and electromechanical components, driving components, security control and communication.
switch points, railroad semaphores, track circuits, actuators, electrification and train/track communication
Interlocking and railway traffic systems:
Hardware and software generating, monitoring, validating and simulating the layout of networks and relevant control software. Hardware and software controlling railway traffic.
Helmets, devices, components
- 2 GAMMA SRL
- 3S SIMON SECURITY SYSTEMS GMBH
- 5 STELLE FOOD SAS DI MANCUSO ROBERTO & C.
- A&A FRATELLI PARODI SRL
- A.L.C.I - ASSOCIAZIONE LAVAGGI CISTERNE INDUSTRIALI
- A.R.S.ELETTROMECCANICA S.R.L.
- A.SER DI BALLESTRINI &C SAS
- ABG PATENTES S.L.
- ABP NETWORK GMBH
- ABREX SYSTEM SRL
- ACTIS ACTIVE SENSOR SRL
- ADUE SPA
- AGRAS ENERGIA SRL
- AGRISELECT SRL
- AGRITEC SAS
- ALMO SPA
- ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
- ALSTOM TRANSPORT SYSTEM SPA
- ALSTOM TRANSPORT TECNOLOGIES
- AN PATENTANWALT DR. R.C. SALGO
- ANTARES SRL
- ANWALTE BURGER UND PARTNER RECHTSANWALT GMBH
- APUANIA CORSI SRL
- AQUARAMA SRL
- ARCHIMEDE RICERCHE SRL
- ARMA SERVICE
- ATKINSON & COMPANY LTD
- ATLANTE SRL
- ATZWANGER RICHARD
- AWAPATENT AB
- AZ. AGRICOLA SERRE SUL MARE DI A.FERRARI E S.BRUZZONE SS
- B.SYSTEM S.A.S.
- B.V. DI BERSANI E VALLE S.N.C.
- BABELUK MICHAEL
- BAFIN SRL
- BALBO SPORT ABILITY SRL
- BALLY SHOE FACTORIES
- BARBAZZA F.LLI SAS DI BARBAZZA ROBERTO & C
- BARTOLOMEO MONGIARDINO
- BAUER WULF
- BECKER & AUE
- BEER & PARTNER
- BENASSI STAFANO
- BENCORE S.r.l.
- Leggi la lista completa